Stop buying off the rack table runners and place mats that look the same as everyone else and don't fit the dimensions of you table. Create table linens to perfectly match your home decor and express your style.
The Woven Trellis Table Linens Bundle PDF Pattern will walk you step by step through the creation of your own table runner, casserole hot pad, or set of place mats.
This quilt pattern will be emailed to you as a downloadable and printable pattern immediately following purchase.
This PDF pattern includes four patterns with unlimited combinations: Woven Trellis Table Runner in two variations, measuring 56 by 18in (142x 45cm), Casserole Hot Pad, measuring 27 by 16in (68x 40cm), and Place Mats in sets of 4 or 6, measuring 24 by 12in (60x 30cm).
Excellent as gifts, all patterns are fat quarter friendly and perfect for the beginner sewist!
The Woven Trellis Table Linens Bundle Pattern was designed by me, Janice Bailor and is copyright protected 2019. All rights reserved. It is illegal to redistribute this pattern in hard copy or electronic form without my permission.
Copyright and Use Notes:
- This pattern is copyright protected. Copyright expressly forbids sale, copying, forwarding or any other form of distribution of the pattern without consent of the creator, Janice Bailor or her heirs or assigns.
- Pattern purchase rights of use are for the original individual purchaser only.
- Copyright for this pattern does allow use for handmade sale or Cottage Industry License, provided all following requirements are met.
- Retain original purchase receipt as proof of purchase.
- Items must be made by original individual purchaser of the pattern.
- Items cannot be mass produced and must be made by hand one at a time.
- Pattern credit must be given to Janice Bailor and specifically placed in the listing for sale, or any advertisement of the item.
- A direct link to the original pattern for purchase must be included in any listing or advertisement of the item.
If you have any questions regarding use of the pattern, email me at email@example.com