This quilt pattern will be emailed to you as a downloadable and printable pattern immediately following purchase. Pattern is FREE for a limited time!
Create this beautiful Stars and Straps quilt with your favorite fabrics. The pattern works well with a patriotic theme, but is also versatile enough for Christmas or everyday prints.
The Stars and Straps Throw Quilt PDF Pattern will walk you through the creation of your own throw size quilt with step by step instructions and graphics to guide you every step of the way.
This PDF pattern includes directions to create a 64in (162cm) square throw quilt consisting of two repeating blocks.
Excellent as a gift or for your own home, this project is fat quarter and scrap fabric friendly and perfect for the confident beginner quilter! If you've made a few quilts before, you will love working through this quilt.
The Stars and Straps Throw Quilt Pattern was designed by me, Janice Bailor and is copyright protected 2019. All rights reserved. It is illegal to redistribute this pattern in hard copy or electronic form without my permission.
Copyright and Use Notes:
- This pattern is copyright protected. Copyright expressly forbids sale, copying, forwarding or any other form of distribution of the pattern without consent of the creator, Janice Bailor or her heirs or assigns.
- Pattern purchase rights of use are for the original individual purchaser only.
- Copyright for this pattern does allow use for handmade sale or Cottage Industry License, provided all following requirements are met.
- Retain original purchase receipt as proof of purchase.
- Items must be made by original individual purchaser of the pattern.
- Items cannot be mass produced and must be made by hand one at a time.
- Pattern credit must be given to Janice Bailor and specifically placed in the listing for sale, or any advertisement of the item.
- A direct link to the original pattern for purchase must be included in any listing or advertisement of the item.
If you have any questions regarding use of the pattern, email me at email@example.com